For sometime I have been a fan of Japanese gardens. The flow, the focal points, the stone, the water and the wonderful trees. I, along with my family, live in The Woodlands, Texas. The local environment of east Texas lends itself to a Japanese garden style with our majestic pines, as well as palms and deciduous trees, availability of powerful stone and our unique weather. I have been studying the art of Japanese gardens, as well as the art of the garden tree, and am writing this blog to discuss the growth of my own Japanese garden, as well as discuss my fondness for this ancient style.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Simplicity

Near Koi Garden
My family and I went to dinner and a walk about two weeks ago.  We passed through the Koi pond garden and near this little grassy area.  I really enjoyed the beauty and simplicity of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment